Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fairy Princess Birthday v.3.0

I must admit, I go a little over the top with the theme for birthday parties. I cant help it, it is just so much fun planning. This year was a little different with 2 newborns at home to care for it didn't give me a whole lot of time. Thank God for my mom: she may think I am crazy but she slaved away with me on cakes, cupcakes, tissue paper flowers, and a million other things. Adam informed me no more crazy big theme birthday parties, 3 is the limit :)

The invitation:
The Details:
The fun:






2 comments:

  1. Jane...your girls are so lucky to have such an amazing, loving, patient, & talented mom. Your parties are always so amazing. Looks like everyone had such a great time at both parties. Grace looks beautiful as always. And the twins look so adorable at the park party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute and colorful! Love the cake and cupcakes!! You didn't need me after all, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete