Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Adam was pretty sure this was child abuse. Thursday night Grace went to see Santa for the first time at Westwood mall. We walked up and Santa greeted us at the gate. I said I wasn't sure if she would be afraid of him or not and Adam assured me that this kid ain't afraid of anything. And she wasn't! We put her on his lap and she looked at him like who in the hell are you? And then she proceeded to grab his beard (real, by the way) and not let go for the rest of the pictures. I wish I would have got one of her looking at him with his beard in her hand. Priceless. Here is a shot of her when she is still like, "who is this guy and why are you letting him hold me"...... Both of the looks on their faces crack me up.
I did manage to get one decent shot. They let you take your own now and don't make you buy the stupid computer generated ones which is nice.

I'm not sure what she told him she wanted for Christmas. I'm just glad she didn't poop or throw up on his Santa suit.

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures of your daughter and Santa! I hope you can enjoy some of the snow we got this weekend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete