Thursday, December 20, 2007

Luke Ryan McIntosh is here!


He was born today at 3:34 pm and is 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long. Mom and baby are healthly and doing well. He is the 5th grandchild for my mom and dad and the 3rd this year alone! He is just precious and looks a lot like his big sister Ally did as a newborn.

Ally was just giddy with excitment. And me- thrilled to be an aunt again!

And finally "The BOYS". They are finally starting to catch up in number but we will still always be the boss of them.

A funny story about Grace while we were at the hospital. She had an up the back poop and the incredibly sweet labor and delivery nurse offered to change her. While she was doing so another labor and delivery nurse walked by and was like "dear god you scared me, I thought she just came out of someone". She about had a heart attack, it was hilarious. Can you imagine, a 15 pound newborn? Yikes- LOL.
Congrats to Scott and Nicki on your sweet baby boy! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I can't wait to meet him next week for his session. He's absolutely gorgeous. I hope Nicki is doing well.

    ReplyDelete