Thursday, January 31, 2008

San Fran

I went to San Francisco last week and that is why I have been so behind on the blogging. We are launching a new drug called Bystolic so we went to California for a "launch meeting". It was about 2500 sales reps plus managers and was a real production. Pretty exciting to be a part of! I think its going to be a really good drug- and hopefully make me lots of money!! John Mayer came for a personal concert and he was awesome. Other than that we didn't have much time for fun. We went out to dinner at Fisherman's Wharf but it was dark and rainy so there wasn't much to see. This was my 4th time back so I wasn't too disappointed.

This was also my first overnight away from Grace. I cried the morning I left for the airport, it was so hard. But she was happy as could be with Nana and Papa and Daddy. I missed her terribly but I was so busy that I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment