Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Sale!







  • No not my baby for sale, Gymboree is having a baby sale that ends on Sunday. All sale stuff is marked down 20-30% with an additional 20% off with a coupon they sent in the mail. I am usually a Baby GAP fan but I took this opportunity to get Grace some deals for the summer AND I earned my first GYMBUCKS. Whoo-hoo.
  • The last thing this kid needs is more clothes but it's a disease...And my excuse is that most of her 3 rubbermaid totes full of 6-12 month clothes are for winter because they are hand me downs from Ally. Sure, anything to make me feel better.
  • I got some cute cropped pants, tees, and cardigan from the "Tulip" collection, a couple of frilly tanks with a matching pink cardigan, two pink and brown gingham bubble suits, and jammies with scotties on them. TOO CUTE!! Now all we need is for it to stop snowing...

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to hit up the sale this weekend with my coupon! You got some cute summer stuff for your girl. Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written article.

    ReplyDelete