Sunday, October 11, 2009

The "Wooden" Anniversary


Friday was our anniversary: October 9th, 2004. We have been married 5 years!! The traditional anniversary present is "wood". There are so many jokes but I just won't go there :) Hahaha.

We sent G off to Grandma's house on Thursday night so we could celebrate. We went to AKA Sushi in Jackson (oh so fab) and then to see "The Informant" with Matt Damon. It was a great night out. Even after 11 years together we still love to talk , or just be together and quiet, and we have always made each other laugh. I really think the secret of a happy marriage is laughter. Adam is and always will be my very best friend and closest confident. I love that no matter what he's got my back.

I worried that when we had Grace our relationship would change. And I think in some ways it has, but for the better. Together, we are weathering the storm that life can be at times and coming out a little bit stronger.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a few days late... Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs :)

    ReplyDelete