Friday, May 18, 2012

Bye Bye Preschool

Miss Gracie Grace graduated from preschool today. She has gone from the child that cried at drop off the first half of the year to the child who hops out of the car with a smile and a wave and says "Bye mom!" It is gratifying as a parent to watch her blossom.


This was her on her first day of school. This was her this morning.




They did the whole graduation song and tassled caps. I cried like a big baby (good Lord) but Grace rocked it out. She happily sang all the songs about Jesus and got her "diploma". Pretty much the cutest thing ever.






By the grace of God we ended up in a place with a teacher that was exactly what Grace needed. Mrs Tippens actually cried and said she was really going to miss Grace and that she has been "such a joy". I went in blind hoping my gut was right and it was. Despite all of my trying to control and plan-  ultimately I am not the one in charge HE IS. He likes to remind me of this in wonderful ways and I am slowwwwwly learning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment