Sunday, July 20, 2008

Craziest Week Ever

We, along with my mom & dad, Scott & Nicki, and the kids are leaving for vacation in Cape Hatteras, NC next weekend. The picture above is from the last time we went four years ago. This was the summer before we got married. Ally was just a baby! Growing up we would go every year as a family and it is so fun to keep the tradition going now that we have our own families.
The guys are driving down with all of the stuff and are leaving on Saturday and the women and children are flying and leaving on Sunday. We also have our first open house that Sunday. Oh, and then there is Grace's 1st birthday the 4th (the day after we get home), Dana's wedding the 9th, and Grace's birthday party the 10th. So my life is going to be a little bit crazy this week so I am getting my blogging in now!
So lets see, here is my to do list:
  • pack for myself and a baby for 8 days (we are renting this house as a family)
  • extend our fence to block the crazy neighbors house
  • caulk the bathtub
  • paint the balcony off our bedroom
  • get my haircut
  • buy wedding and birthday gifts
  • finish Grace's scrapbook and video for her party
  • plan the menu for the party and line up lots of help- HA!
Oh, and I have to work all week and I have two dinners. I am so looking forward to a vacation. I am going to need one after this week!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Dawson family! That's a lot to do. If you need help with the party, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun...I'm jealous, we have two more weeks before our vacation...waaaaah:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am tired just reading your list. :) Have a great time on vacation. It sounds like you could definitely use one.

    ReplyDelete