Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's official

Our house is on the market! And in case there is any potential buyers out there, here is your virtual tour....


Today, we went to look at the house that prompted all of this. I was hoping to hate it once inside but I think I love it even more. Unfortunately we were the 3rd showing just today- boo. Everyone has told me not to set my heart on this house because we might not be able to sell before the other house is gone. I am of the mentality that if it is meant to be it is meant to be. If we don't sell then we just stay here for a little longer (which is fine). I am just hoping and praying it all works out. Worst case scenario we sell our house and have nothing to move into. Its so hard because we really do love our house right now. We put a lot of sweat and love into making it our own and have pretty much completely redone it. But this other house- it is so perfect for us.... and I don't know if there is another one out there.
I am crossing my fingers...

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful house Jane! Welcome to the sellers club! Good Luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck selling! I hope it goes quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous in the pictures. Someone will come along and fall in love with it! You guys put a lot of work into it and it shows! You have a GREAT attitude about the other house too. If it's meant to be....

    I will think positive thoughts for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing my fingers for you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is beautiful! Good luck with selling it. I wish it was a little closer to me. If it was Travis and I would definitely be interested in buying it!

    ReplyDelete