Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Walter, George, and Henry

My cousin Jared had a high school graduation party in June (yup that is how behind I am on the posts). It gave us an opportunity to see my mom's side of the family which doesn't happen that often. His sister Sarah is only a year younger than me so we were always really close growing up and had a ton of fun together when we were little. She was always my favorite cousin :)

Now we both have little people of our own that can play with eachother. Walter (on the right) is her oldest, George (on the left) is her middle, and Henry (not pictured) is about 5.5 months now. Can you imagine, three boys under 4?! They are just too cute, though , and I couldn't resist getting a picture of the 2nd cousins together. G has A LOT of boys in her life....

No comments:

Post a Comment