Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving


The beautiful "adult table"

The kids table

Those turkey plates are the cutest!!

Gray and Calvin

Gannon and Ally

The Gilbert's Chocolate covered Oreos were a hit with the kids

the BFFs, these two are so funny together

They ran, they licked mashed potato beaters, they talked to each other across the table, they played in the toliet. A relationship like no other.... :)

Gracie loves her Bookie. She wanted to "stay night at Bookie's house!!" instead of going home



We had Thanksgiving at Scott and Nicki's house this year with my mom and dad. My Uncle Jared and Aunt Collette and their 3 kids Gannon, Gray, and Calvin also joined us. Scott and Nicki did a beautiful job. The tables were beautiful, the food was great, and the company was even better.

I have so much to be thankful for:
  • My Sweet Girl and Incredible Husband: there is not enough love in the world to express how much these two mean to me
  • Our Parents: there whenever we need them no matter what. I really do not know what we would do without them
  • Our Family: we are so lucky to have family that is close and that we see a lot. It is so nice to have family that you would also consider friends
  • Our Friends: I feel especially blessed here too. I can't tell you how much my girlfriends mean to me. We live and die daily life together and it never fails that these girls put a smile on my face
  • The wondrous gift of life. If I have learned anything in the last six months it is to enjoy each day because life is a gift. I have learned that I am not in charge and God has really shown me just how precious and amazing life is. I feel his presence in my life stronger than ever

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pic's. ;)

    Let's get together for lunch this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s....yes, girlfriends are the BEST! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love that this holiday allows us to stop and think about all of our blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete