Sunday, December 20, 2009

This is why they make me laugh

A facebook conversation on my wall that took place while I was sleeping. I had just sent out my Christmas cards and these girls were anticipating the reaction:

LeeAnn Kohler Howard 5 bucks says Jane's facebook wall blows up shortly ;)

Thu at 10:56pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard and i cant wait! LOL!

Thu at 10:57pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Now what in the world would it blow up about?!!?! ;-)

Thu at 10:58pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard hmmmmm... i wonder. LOL! ;)

Thu at 10:58pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard they are gonna have to shut her wall down. hahaah!

Thu at 10:58pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I heard she sent out some Wrigley's Doublemint Gum with her cards!!

Thu at 10:59pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard sounds about right (thats a good one!)

Thu at 11:00pm · Stephanie Johnson Jeez, you two alone will shut it down!

Thu at 11:00pm · Stephanie Johnson I heard she sent some twinkies!

Thu at 11:00pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak That's what we're here for. :)

Thu at 11:00pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I think she's tryin to bake some twinkies.

Thu at 11:01pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak a double pack, at that!

Thu at 11:01pm · Stephanie Johnson I like how 3 all of our profile pics are black and whites with our sons done by Nicole Barczak photography. We are so original!

Thu at 11:01pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard i was just realizing that too!! It was confusing me who was saying what!! LOL!

Thu at 11:02pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak HAHAHH. Mine's the truest.

Thu at 11:02pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard sure is! too cute!

Thu at 11:02pm · Stephanie Johnson Poseurs= LeeAnn and I

Thu at 11:03pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak That's how I feel everyday. My face is gonna freeze that way. I bet Jane will have a face like that after those Twinkies.

Thu at 11:03pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard i texted her at 9:30 and she hasnt answered.. must be to bed early tonight.

Thu at 11:03pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Huh? Poseurs?

Thu at 11:03pm · posers?

Thu at 11:04pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard we posed for ours... you are original. :)

Thu at 11:04pm · Stephanie Johnson It's hard work making a buy-one-get one

Thu at 11:04pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak OH hahah! Got it.

Thu at 11:04pm · Stephanie Johnson She needs to sleep twice as much!

Thu at 11:04pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Jane.. shopping a BOGO sale!!

Thu at 11:04pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard Jane and her sales...

Thu at 11:05pm · Stephanie Johnson Are my jokes too deep for you two? ;)

Thu at 11:06pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard hahahha.. uhm.... what?

Thu at 11:07pm · Stephanie Johnson Wait.

Thu at 11:08pm · Stephanie Johnson We should have that psychic do a reading for Jane. See if he's seeing double!

Thu at 11:08pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard lordy lordy

Thu at 11:08pm · LeeAnn, was that two lordies? One for each?

Thu at 11:10pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard yup yup

Thu at 11:11pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard maybe she will want some pizza pizza on friday. :)

Thu at 11:12pm · Stephanie Johnson hahaha! Or HA HA, I guess.

Thu at 11:12pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard she's gonna do a double flip when she reads this in the am!

Thu at 11:13pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Her cards were twice as nice as the rest I got today

Thu at 11:15pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak But I did hear she and Adam were in for double trouble pretty soon.

Thu at 11:16pm · i took a double look, since it was two-sided.

Thu at 11:16pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I think you were just seeing a mirror image of it LeeAnn

Thu at 11:18pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard could be, could be

Thu at 11:19pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak She sure was killing two birds wtih one stone this year...

Thu at 11:19pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard you can say that again!

Thu at 11:20pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Did you hear they were getting a couple wombmates... I mean, roommates?

Thu at 11:24pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I think they're leading a double life, to tell you the truth.

Thu at 11:28pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak although, it does take two to tango.

Thu at 11:28pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Do you think their house is zoned for double occupancy?

Thu at 11:30pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard they should rent that one old movie from the late 80's.. with Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Gosh... what IS the name of THAT movie?!?!?!

Thu at 11:31pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I think they'd rather play Double Jeopardy

Thu at 11:31pm · They may even play Double Trouble.

Thu at 11:35pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard Yeah she might be getting another ticket, did you hear? She double parked!!

Thu at 11:35pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak she'll have to work double time to pay for that!!

Thu at 11:36pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Did you hear about that awesome double whammy she saw at the Twins game last week?

Thu at 11:37pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard Oh thats when they had a double header, right?

Thu at 11:39pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak All the pictures she took were double exposed though

Thu at 11:40pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard She will have to retake them at the next double header. Better take two cameras next time, just TWO be safe.

Thu at 11:41pm · Denise Embley Gibb LOL! I'm totally laughing at this whole thread. ;)

Thu at 11:43pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard hahhaha. are you laughing twice as loud?

Thu at 11:43pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak she wasn't double fisting it at the game was she?

she prolly got mad and took of on her BIcycle.

Thu at 11:44pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I swear I saw someone the other day that was the spitting image of her...

Thu at 11:45pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard or maybe she took of in her dual-exhaust car.

Thu at 11:45pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard Maybe a clone?

Thu at 11:46pm · Denise Embley Gibb Oh my word you TWO! You should go into advertising.

Thu at 11:46pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak Think I could use a duplicate of this post on my resume, Denise?

Thu at 11:48pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak I think Stephanie owes us 5 bucks. She'll have to double it since there's two of us.

Thu at 11:50pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard better include my name, maybe we could get twice as much money!

Thu at 11:50pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard ditto to that nic!

Thu at 11:51pm · Nicole Bevier-Barczak alright alright... night night!

Thu at 11:59pm · LeeAnn Kohler Howard You might have to read this twice Jane, to make sure your two eyes didnt miss anything. :) Night-night girls!

Fri at 12:06am · Sadie Bradley I can't believe I actually read all those comments. Very creative, girls.

Fri at 7:13am · Nicole Macklin McIntosh You guys are hilarious!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Stephanie Johnson: Shoot, I am doubly disappointed that you TWO kept this going after I logged off. Dualy noted. ;)


Jane, where ARE you? Defend yourself and your two bed-womb apartment!

Fri at 8:27am · Jane McIntosh Dawson I was TWO tired for words so I went to bed :) I did have to read it twice because you girls are crazy crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment