Saturday, January 17, 2009

Indy

I mentioned in an earlier post I have been traveling the last couple of weekends. One of my best buds, Lori, turned the big 3-0 on January 5th so Mere, Kristina, and I went to Indy to help her celebrate!As usual we were crazy and a little out of hand. We started at a Mexican restaurant for dinner where I made all the waiters sing to Lori while wearing a Sombrero. She was a good sport :) We also got to meet a few of her Indy friends, Heather and Marcus.

Next up was a Martini bar where we met up with a few more friends. We then decided to go to a bar where bull riding was an option. The place was empty (Thank God) so when I split my jeans there weren't too many witnesses. Didn't stop us though, we were determined to beat our time of 10 seconds!! Never rode a mechanical bull? Good times, I highly recommend it. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.

Happy 30th Ru-Ru!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday celebration for Lori - I love the bull riding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. I wish I could have been there. I have never ridden a bull, but if I ever do I will remember your experience and wear spandex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy! You went out with Tommy! How is he? I miss him.

    ReplyDelete