Thursday, March 19, 2009

1st (Professional) Haircut


Grace had her first day at the salon yesterday. I have been wanting to get her hair cut by a professional for a while now but didn't know who to take her to. My mom happened to have an appointment at Number Six Salon (the place we usually go) so I asked Christopher to give her a trim. She was really good and I was so surprised! Chris was so good with her, took time to talk to her and let her hold the comb. The slinky I bought just for this occasion served as a good distraction well. I held her standing up and she tolerated the whole thing with just a few tears. I didn't get very many pictures because I was holding her but oh well. She is so....lets say "busy" I had a hard time getting her to sit still long enough to get a decent picture. He ended up taking off an inch in a half from the back and cut her bangs. No more baby mullett! She looks sooooo cute.

6 comments:

  1. how cute! she looks so "grown~up"!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up...older than Reyna! :) What a cutie pie with her new "do." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first professional haircuts are the worst! Aiden's first was hard on me, it means their growing up :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute with her new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! What a big girl! Isn't it funny how much a haircut changes their features?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just TOO cute... I'm sure Christopher LOVED her!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete