Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dawson Household Update

Got quite a few randoms to update about this week so I am going to copy most of blogland this week and do it bullet style :)
  • Had a great weekend in Chicago / Michigan City with these crazy girlies. For pictures and stories head over here , here , here and here
  • I am working on a few new items for my Etsy Shop. I have had a few people ask me to do some different designs. I am working on Chinese characters for "peace, love, wisdom", etc. as well as astrological signs and full name handstamped silver pendants. Keep checking back!
  • I can't believe how verbal and expressive Grace has become. She is repeating everything and starting to understand and use words in the right context. Her new thing is to respond with "yeah" or "nooooo" when you ask her a question but the way she says it with such attitude is so funny.
  • Her other new words /sentences: "Nana's house", "No Bookie/Dooley/whoever she is bossing around", "I poopy", "I burped", Where dada/mama/Dooley/Nana go?". She also says "I love you" which sounds like " I yuuuuve ewe" . You heard her say last week "Mama, where are you?" now she answers herself with, "It's meeeeeeee". She cracks me up.
  • She has also decided she doesn't like wearing pants. I mean has an absolute breakdown when you put them on her. She is much happier running around like a hillbilly with no pants.
  • Adam and my brother Scott got tickets to the sweet sixteen tourney in Indianapolis. GO STATE!! So looks like it is going to be just me and Grace this weekend.
  • I have been loving the sunshine but it is giving me spring fever big time. I can't wait for summer to be here!

2 comments: