Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 27

Had my doctors appointment on Monday last week. Before which I locked my keys in my car and was late for my appointment. They had a good time teasing me about that in the office. I am measuring a whopping 34 weeks. He checked my cervix again just to be extra sure since I am having contractions pretty regularly. Everything was good there. He asked me if I was still working which I thought was odd. I asked him when he thought I should go off and he said it depends on how I am feeling but in about a month I am going to be what would be full term pregnant size and pretty dang uncomfortable. He commented on the fact that I was still smiling at this point, hahaha. He is scheduling me for another "official" ultrasound at 28 weeks to check fetal size and weight. I will have another one at 32 weeks. I get to do my *yummy* glucose check before my 28 week appointment too. Bleh.

I got a handicap parking pass this week. I am feeling so much pressure and pain "down there" I need all the help I can get, lol :) I feel so dumb parking in handicap for pregnancy but I got twins on board here!!!

The babies are as hefty as a head of cauliflower, weighing in at almost 2 pounds. (Length: about 14 1/2 inches.)

No comments:

Post a Comment