Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 28

Had another official ultrasound this week in addition to the one LeeAnn did on Friday. They confirmed that BOTH babies are head down and measuring about the same in size. Very good news!! I feel so blessed that they are doing so well in there and that I might be able to push these babies out naturally. It appears that Baby A is still Baby A as her head is closest to the opening of my cervix. They are both sitting waaaaay down low which explains why I can barely walk sometimes. They are each measuring about 2.5 lbs. That is 5 pounds of baby in me already!

Baby A taking a big gulp of amniotic fluid....
Baby B refusing to show us her face as usual but flashing us an upside down peace sign....
The twins are equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment