Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 29

Had a doctors appointment on Tuesday this past week. I am still having contractions just about every day so Dr. P decided to check my cervix and do a stat fetal fibronectin test. The test came back negetive which means that there is a 99% chance that I won't go into labor in the next 2 weeks. I am measuring 37 weeks (for a singleton). While checking my cervix he commented on the swelling "down there" and actually suggested that I ice it. You have got to be kidding me. Well, if it helps I will try anything at this point!! lol

The twins are as big as a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)

1 comment:

  1. There's always Jenison where you can take a nice dip in the ice tub! Remember those days?!

    Keeping your little family in my prayers. The end will be here before you know it and these painful days will be distant memories!

    ReplyDelete