Monday, May 3, 2010

Showered With Love

On Sunday, Beckie and Nicki threw me a baby shower. Both of these ladies are so excited about the twins arrival and wanted to do something to celebrate. It was at Duck Lake and it was absolutely beautiful. I felt very loved and blessed to be surrounded by all the people I love best.

I got a ton of diapers (which we are going to need a mountain for 2 babies!), lots of cute twin clothes, and most of the stuff off of the registry. Thanks to everyone's generosity, we are all set for these babies!!

After the shower we had our monthly supper club at the lake since all the girls were there anyway. It was a great time as usual and we even got a group picture :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, and I loove the group shots. Especially the creepy tree HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all these pictures is really making it a reality! I am so excited that the day is almost here for you! Grace looks like she is all set to take on her role as big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave is definitely the baby belly with you holding your blackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete