Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 33

My first week of modified bed rest. 2 days in and I was already feeling not like myself. I am going to have to keep myself occupied and busy. I have caught up on my expense reports,  finished reading 2 books, visited with friends, and washed baby clothes and bedding. Mere and Maelyn came to visit Wed-Fri.

Saw a Nurse-Midwife this week instead of the doctor. Why? Oh because I forgot when my appt was for like the 5th time this pregnancy. These babies are sucking the life from me!!  Everything looked great, I was measuring 42 weeks. She checked my cervix and there were no changes. Baby A has not "engaged" into my pelvic bone yet. She thought it would be at least another 2 weeks. That was good to hear.

The babies are proportioned like pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds. (Length: more than 17 inches, head to heel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment