Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Girl G

I cried and cried the day before I was induced with the twins. Yes, I was slightly hormonal but I was also soooo worried that Grace was going to hate her sisters and hate us for bringing them into her world. All that worry for nothing because she just loves them to pieces. Sure, she does little things to get our attention but for the most part our happy, blissful child has just taken it all in stride. She is such a blessing.

Lyla Bean:
and Jilli Bean:



 It is so funny how they sleep in the same position. We had a major milestone in that they are nursing in tandem!! LeeAnn was over watching the Bachelorette (she still likes to see the babes every week even tho they aren't in my belly, lol) and we managed to get them both latched on at the same time!! This saves me so much time!!! What a relief :)



People have been so kind and generous bringing us dinner. We haven't had to cook hardly at all it it is such a big help. Nicki set this up and I can't thank her enough and for all that volunteered. We have had such yummy meals :) You grow 2 humans and people cook dinner for you...what a deal!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you are blogging again. I love keeping up with you and your precious family. You are doing an awesome job, Jane. It sounds like you have wonderful support and family close by. So great to hear! And of course, your pictures are just darling! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never ended up bring you a meal! If you have another baby, we'll bring you two! :)

    ReplyDelete