Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sex in the City

Leslie invited me to a fabulous girls night out on Friday. We went to see the much anticipated "Sex and the City" Movie. It lived up to all the hype and more! Novi Emagine Theatre was an absolute mad house and there were gobs of women everywhere!

We went to Bahama Breezes before with Leslie's cousin Kristin and had some Bahmaritas. I think maybe there were two guys in the whole restaurant. Crazy!

Today we went to visit Drew, Stephanie, and baby Grant. We brought them dinner from the Olive Garden with enough for leftovers the rest of the week. They are doing so well. He was a week old yesterday and just as cute as can be (will post pics soon). They are the calmest new parents I think I have ever met. We all took a walk and as we were walking down the street with a stroller, a baby carrier, and two dogs I was thinking, "wow- how cool is this that we have been friends since high school, through college, marriage, and now as parents". Those kind of friends are a treasure.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog!!!!:) Friday was a blast, it was really great meeting you. I am in the middle of switching my blog from typepad to blogger. But I will add your blog to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for all the food! We had fun with the babies together :)

    ReplyDelete