Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Besides the 5 hours I spent working on stupid administrative stuff for my job today I had a great weekend. Okay, so maybe if I didn't procrastinate it wouldn't take me so long. Whatever. I was only doing expense reports from April- eeeek!

Adam went 4-wheeling up north with "the boys" on Wednesday and just got back tonight. So it was just us girls for the weekend. It was kind of nice actually. Friday night I went scrapbooking in Chelsea. I got 5 pages done, a record for me- LOL! I think I enjoy the socializing aspect of this night more that anything. The best part was that I took Grace to my mom's and she spent the night so I got to sleep in on Saturday!

Saturday Scott, Ally, Luke, and my mom came over after Ally's swim class for Jimmy John's subs on our new table and chairs on the deck. My dad was also out of town this weekend on a golf trip so after that Nana took Grace to the Toy House to get some new books. I think she bought her 7 books and a few toys to stay at Nana house. My mom is a sucker for books.

Today, we went over to my mom's house for dinner and I caught up on some magazine reading, got started on some work and visited with my mom. Adam got home about 4 and Grace was so happy to see him, I think he really missed her.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic's.... Reyna has that hat, also. We went a little crazy at the Gap the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer pic's. Scrappin' on Friday was fun. Are you coming on the 11th?

    ReplyDelete