Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ahhhh...Vacation

We had a great time in Cape Hatteras, NC. These are the islands off the coast of North Carolina. It has been built up quite a bit the last 10 years or so but is still a nice break from civilization. I have been going there my whole life with my family but have not been in 4 years! This was Adam's 3rd time going and Grace's 1st! She absolutely loved it. She had so much fun on the beach playing in the sand and surf, was happy as could be in the pool at the cottage. She was an angel baby the whole week which made our vacation so relaxing.
What is not to like about sun and fun with Nana and Papa and her cousins!? Grace and Luke- they are always going to be two peas in a pod. I love that they are going to grow up so close. He is all boy and she is all girl so it is so funny to watch them interact.

We have a happy hour every afternoon from about 5 until dinner. We take our drinking seriously in the McIntosh family. Grace even got in on the act with her Margarita glass.

Nothing better than spending time with family and creating priceless memories. Can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

  1. Great vacation pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love all of Grace's swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics! I was going to say the same thing as Stephanie... her suits are so cute! It looks like paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sand on her butt in the first collage!! That is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic's. I love your hat that you are wearing. I wanted to get one, but just never did.

    ReplyDelete