Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pictures? Its about time..

Easter morning, Grace still has no clue what the Easter Bunny is all about but we hid her basket behind a chair anyway. She went right for the little baby doll and really could care less about everything else in the basket. LOVING her baby....such a good little mama.

We went to church with my mom and dad. Actually, to be more accurate we went to half of church. We decided the night before to go to the earlier service so Grace good get a nap in before brunch. Apparently we weren't clear on when the earlier service started- lol. Oh well, we made it for the message so we got there for the most important part, right?

After church we went to Arbor Hills with my mom, dad, Scott, Nicki, and the kiddos. They lasted about 14 seconds in their highchairs and spent the rest of the time running around like wild Indians. Family dinner just aint what it used to be :)
This picture cracks me up because it pretty much sums up Luke and G's relationship. They are always yelling, pushing, hitting, and generally bothering each other. They have their own little language that consists of guttural screams and grunts. It is absolutely hysterical to watch them together. But they really do love each other and miss one another when not around. Crazy kids. We went to Adam's Grandparents farm after brunch to hang with the Wilson side of the fam. It was beautiful outside so we sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine while Grace and Noah played. Is this little guy not a heartbreaker? The two of them looked like they belonged in one of those vintage greeting cards with the little boy and girl....you know the ones I am thinking of? Anyway, SO dang cute.


I am still learning to use my camera on manual and as a result am fiddling with it a lot so the battery died after these pics. I also just discovered curves in photoshop and that is what I did to give the last photos above their vintagey feel. Don't ask me how because I probably couldn't do it again if you paid me- hahahah.

We stopped one more place on our usual holiday wirlwind tour. Grandpa Dawson's house for his birthday celebration. Grace stood in the middle of the room with all those people and was a big ham. I am so glad that people are getting to see that side of her now.

Happy (very belated) Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Easter pics! Im so glad it was a nice weekend! You did a great job with those pics too! I need to do some more with it. I have done some playing, but just with colors. I haven't done anything with the vintage and halo look, it really looks great! You're gonna have to remember how you did it!!

    ReplyDelete