Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spartan Pride



We bleed green around here. Nicki got Scott and Adam tickets to the regional final games in Indy. They got to see some incredible games! As you can tell from the pics there were a lot of Louisville fans there. MSU has made us so proud. They may have lost in the final game but good Lord did they have a hell of a tournament.

The whole thing brought back a lot of memories for me. State won the National Championship when I was a sophomore in college. I remember running out onto MAC with thousands of other students and State fans and celebrating all night. It was a peaceful celebration (for once) and I will never forget the pride I felt to be a Spartan.



Yup, that's Adam with 6 girls! What a stud-lol!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Jane those pics are awesome! Look at how young we were. That was such a highlight of our college careers. I cherish those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the best night of college...I agree - I was so incredibly proud to be a spartan (still am). Love you girls...glad we got to share that moment. Great picts!

    ReplyDelete