Friday, April 10, 2009

Question of the Day

I don't usually do this but I have a question for you there in blogland. For the last year we have been planning on going to Mexico in May with Scott and Nicki. They decided they couldn't go. Adam got layed off. We put our house back on the market. We decided probably not the best idea.

Adam was back working in three weeks. I found some really good deals online. I don't know when the next time that just the two of us can logistically go on vacation. We have the money. But we might need that money if we sell our house, or for a down payment. We are also going to NC as a family in August and camping as a family with friends in June.

What do you think? Would you go for it??

Just wanted to get some opinions.......

7 comments:

  1. Mexico sounds mighty fun.... You only live once... I say if you have the money, go for it! Its just money, after all.... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a tricky one Jane - with the economy the way it is, its scary to spend the $$$... but you do only live once, I say go for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico was awesome. I say go for it! You may never get the chance again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris and I have said that one thing we wish we would have done more of in our 20's is take more trips. Even short weekend ones. I would say just do it. When you look back on life, those are the kind of things that you remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from someone who despratley needs a drink...I say go for it! But I might be a bit biased :-) Its a tough one, you never know what the future holds...but if you go, you will for sure enjoy and no matter what happens other things will all work out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO happy to hear that Adam is back to work! From someone who is going to Italy in 2 weeks and buying / buliding a house this summer, I say, why not? Join me in spending way too much money! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. The comment about is from Chrystal. :)

    ReplyDelete