Saturday, March 22, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

Okay I don't know how extreme it is but it is better than what I used to have. It is a lot of purple but I think I like the new colors and banner (thanks to Nicole for her help). I also have a new name "This Journey Called Life". One of my favorite sayings is "Life is a journey, not a destination". It means we should enjoy the moment and live in the now instead of running around like crazy, overscheduled, stressed out people. It's something I'm working on and need to remind myself of often :)

We are in makeover mode around here. I have been on a serious diet for the last two weeks and 1 day (not that I'm counting- LOL) and I have lost 6 pounds. 10 more to go! It's a low carb packaged food thing and it sucks. I can't use the excuse I just had a baby anymore so something had to be done. I can't wait until its stops SNOWING so we can go for walks. Hopefully that will take care of the rest of the poundage so I can actually get in the pool or lake with my daughter this summer without feeling completely embarrassed. Now if only there were a cure for stretch marks...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh and congrats on the 6lbs! I'm going to have some major weight to lose once May rolls around.... uch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane! You did such a great job on your new layout and blog header! So proud of you!!! Thanks for your note about RCFP not being the same w/o me! I miss some stuff... but not enough to wish I still worked there! LOL Chat soon! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete