Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Nights

I hate Sunday night. I have ever since I was a kid. When I was in school it was the dreaded homework Sunday night. When I was in college it was studying. Every job I have had since then it has been expense reports, e-mails, schedules, voicemails, and excel spreadsheets, BLEH. Maybe if I didn't procrastinate I wouldn't dread it so much. Story of my life :)

Once again it is Sunday night and I am left wondering, "Where did the weekend go?"

I went scrapbooking on Friday night with Nicole, LeeAnn, Katie, and Leslie. It was so much fun! I forgot how much I like to scrapbook and I feel like I made some cool new friends! Saturday night we went to a St. Patty's Day party at Dave and Sadie's house (friends from high school). It was fun to see Sarah and Steph and Adam of course had a ball with all "his boys". Today it was church with my mom and dad for Palm Sunday and lunch at the Olive Garden. Tonight we went to Tanner's 14th birthday party. Now I am just sitting here blogging because I don't feel like doing a stupid expense report. Like I said- procrastination.

I took some pics of Grace yesterday because I feel like it has been a while. She is little Miss Octopus Arms right now and wants to grab the camera and the string hanging off it so she makes it kind of difficult.

She is like, "Ooooh, shiny silver thing..."

" Can I have it? I kinda wanna put it in my mouth..."


"Almost got it..." "Ah HA!!! I got it!!"


You will happy to know things are all cleared up on the pooping front. She is pretty much back to her crazy self.



4 comments:

  1. I hate Sunday nights too! The weekend goes by way too fast. I have been sitting here procrastinating on the computer for way too long. I'm sure there's plenty I could be doing around the house to get ready for the week but I'm too lazy. Hopefully the week goes by fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you on Friday. It was a lot of fun scrapping, chatting and not worrying about ANYTHING else.

    I am not a huge Sunday night fan myself. I find that I am scrambling around trying to prepare myself for MOnday. WHich, did I mention I don't care for Monday's either? Bleh!!!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, Grace looks like she's back to her old self! I am so glad.
    It was fun to see you guys this weekend. I swear, I am still tired. People this pregnant should not be out partying that late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really nice to meet you on Friday...I had a fun time! And Ditto to everyones else's comments I dread Monday's and the WHOLE looooonnng work week ahead!

    ReplyDelete