Monday, March 24, 2008

First Easter

Here is our Easter weekend recap and a ton of pictures (a bit late). Saturday we attempted to see the Easter Bunny at Westwood Mall but the line was ridiculously long and Adam imformed me 1.) she doesn't even know what or who the Easter Bunny is and 2.) He was not standing in that line with all the weirdos of Jackson (jeez, what a snob :}). So we looked at DSLR cameras at Ritz instead and then had dinner at the Hunt Club. On Sunday we went to Church with my mom and dad. Grace wore a dress I got before she was even born on sale at Gap after last Easter. I had just found out she was a girl and I was so excited to buy a frilly, girly dress. I have been waiting and waiting for her to wear it.
"Uh, mom I just sat thru an hour an a half of church and you want to take pictures of me now?"
"Noooooo! No more pictures!"

"Alright fine, if you must photograph my cuteness..."

"Hey! Did the Easter Bunny come?!"
After church we went to my mom and dads for dinner with my brothers and their kids. It was so fun seeing the five cousins together- three babies under the age of 7 months! (pictures of that to come later). Grace of course slept for a grand total of an hour and a half the whole day so she was pretty tired by the time we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wilsons (Grace's GREAT grandparents or "GG's").

"Now Grandma Ann and Alexis want to see my pretty dress."


"Alright, got some cool shades and a beach towel in my basket that the Easter Bunny left at Grandma's"
We had such a crazy day there was no time for her to get her basket from the Easter Bunny at our house. So, we did it today. Yeah, I know parent of the year award but its not like she knows the difference.
"It is still Easter? Another basket?"


"Hmmm, what's in here? A bunny, remote control, some little people eggs...."

"...And a book!"

"I LOVE BOOKS!!"
And Dooley, who never wants to miss out on the fun..."




Happy (Belated) Easter!!


5 comments:

  1. She is sooo beautiful Jane!! I love the pink dress and the innocence on her face! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! How are you! So great to hear from you! Grace is absolutely beautiful- congratulations! I love all the pics! I am loving being at home! How is working? I hated going back after Cade but you gotta do what you gotta do! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew and I can't believe how grown up she is looking! Especially the picture with her book. Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock Knock! You were tagged! http://oh-my-words.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new banner btw.. not sure if I told you that or not!

    ReplyDelete