Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Nicole to share 7 random facts about myself.

Here are the rules:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Uh, here it goes:

1. I have a tattoo (or tramp stamp as its called these days) of a sunflower on my lower back that I got as soon as I turned 18 (such a rebel-LOL) Probably the dumbest thing I have done to myself is getting my belly button pierced in college because that turns out really well after being pregnant

2. My family calls me a "pit bull" because once I get something in my head or I feel strongly about something I am not easily deterred from my goal. I enjoy confrontation which is a really weird personality trait.

3. I hold the Michigan State school record in the balance beam , a 9.95. However I am extremely clumsy and trip and fall quite often.

4. I have 0 sense of direction and I have always been a terrible driver. If someone is in the car with me I am even worse.

5. My husband and I do our own laundry like we are roommates in college. He also does most of the cooking. June Cleaver I am not.

6. I am a type A organized freak. I can't stand clutter, I am an obsessive list maker, and I am the queen multitasking. I sometimes think I am the opposite of ADD and get so focused on something I literally can't pull myself away.

7. I LOVE naps. I wish I could take one every day. Sometimes when I am working (I am a drug rep) I put the seat back and take a little snooze in my car!

So there you go, my 7 sort of random facts. I don't have that many blog friends yet so I tag Stephanie, Kari, and Nicki.

1 comment:

  1. Jane - Scott and I posted our Random Facts on our Blog. Thanks for sharing in the fun. I laughed until I cried reading Scott's... of course!

    ReplyDelete