Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogger Slacker


Adam informed me this evening that I haven't updated my blog in a while and that I am a slacker. I think its pretty funny he is the blog police and is anxiously awaiting my next post since he makes fun of this blogging thing most of the time. So, I will bore you to death with a play by play of my weekend :)

I had a much better weekend than the last when I was deathly ill. It was another scrapbooking Friday with the girls. Met a few more new faces and got 4 pages done. I so enjoy just hanging out with other girls, being creative, and just having some "me" time. Saturday I took advantage of my 30% off coupon at the GAP and got this, this, this, this, and this. We also went to Grandpa Dawson's 81st b-day party. Ann (my MIL) got some pretty funny pics of Grace with all of the animals in the house, I will post those as soon as she e-mails them to me. Grandpa Dawson is a taxidermist and has moose, elk, deer, and lifesize mounts of bears in his house. It is like nothing you have ever seen.

Sunday we had Matt (Adam's brother) and his roommate Derek over for dinner. We bought a new grill today and wanted to try it out. We followed it up with some yummy Maggie Moos for dessert. Matt just bought a house about a month ago and it is just down the street from us. It is so nice having him so close!

The pic above is the best we could get of the two of them together...

1 comment:

  1. Jane~I love the dress that you bought. I have been looking for something similar for the summer.

    Hope you had a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete