Monday, April 7, 2008

The ride of your life

I have a stoller obsession. I have been on the hunt for the perfect stroller since I was pregnant. All I wanted was something fashionable, lightweight, all-terrain, and would work for a baby or a toddler. Why can't someone invent something that is the best of a travel system, umbrella, and jogger in one? I think I came pretty close with my new Bumbleride Indie. It weighs in at 19lbs and folds down quite compact, has a swivel or locked front wheel making it ideal for any road condition from mall treking to jogging, has a universal car seat adapter (with the option to buy a matching car seat cover!), has a weight limit up to 45 lbs, and is super cool looking.

Here is Grace enjoying her new ride. Works great for those uneven Jackson sidewalks and manuvered great at Michaels whose aisles can be tricky with a bulky stroller.
Speaking of Michaels, they finally finished our custom frame. Here are some pictures of the finished product. Our wedding picture used to hang here and I figured it was time for a change.

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I like it! The colors of the picture even looks nice with the color of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stroller! I love the pictures framed. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the Bumble Ride stroller. Glad to hear that you like it so well.

    The pictures also look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look great!!! Really sharp looking. The red really stands out with the black frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics look great! Best part is, is you can just change them out as she grows... or you have more kids! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pics look great framed!! Nicole did a great job on your shoot! Helps having a gorgeous family too!

    ReplyDelete