Monday, April 28, 2008

Crazy Hair Baby

This is what Grace looks like when she wakes up in the morning. She has a striking resemblance to her mama when she gets up. The hair on this child is OUT OF CONTROL. It either sticks straight up in the air or hangs down in her face, looking much like Donald Trump's fabulous comb-over. Do I cut bangs? Do I do it myself or take her somewhere? Or do I let it grow and put it in a barrette or pony in the meantime (which she promptly yanks out)? She is going to be the kid whose mom just lets her run around with wild, crazy hair all the time.

Hope you like the new banner...

3 comments:

  1. I just love her hair!!!! I would leave it. It's cute.

    I do like your new banner. Way to go on the photoshop skills!

    For some reason, certain comments have not been getting e-mailed to me. You left one last week about Reyna's leggins and yes, they are CP. I love that place. I noticed Grace has them on, too. Aren't they wonderful?

    Are you scrapping next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Photoshop Diva! Cute banner! And you already know I just love Grace's hair... its so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your banner! that girl of yours is so adorable! love the hair just like it is! :)

    ReplyDelete