Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am officially addicted

...to making collages. It is so much fun! I have renewed my passion for taking pictures and scrapbooking and I just can't get enough of it right now. Here is my first attempt at making a collage (thanks to Nicole). These are a few of the pictures we have taken over the last week or so with our new Canon SLR camera (click on it to make bigger). I do have to give credit where credit is due and say that Adam took most of these pictures. Look at him all zooming in on flowers like he is a professional landscape photographer. Too funny. I am reading all these books on my camera and photography and he just picks the thing up and takes great photos. Its true what they say that it doesn't matter how great the camera is if the operator isn't any good (like in my case- LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. You two are pros with that camera! Nice job. And of course Grace cannot take a bad picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with the new camera! Syd and Dooley look like they can be models in a Scottie calendar.

    ReplyDelete