Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NY or bust!

We leave on Friday for Ilene's wedding in Long Island. We are taking Grace with us and are flying. Should be interesting. My mom and dad are going as well so hopefully that will help. The rehearsal dinner is on Friday, the wedding at 7 on Saturday, and Sunday we are going into the city and are going to stay the night there. I am so excited! Adam has never been to NYC and I can't wait to see all my buddies!

I am off to pack. It is overwhelming the amount of stuff I have to remember for one small child. How do people do this with multiple children? Any tips on flying with a 9 month old?

Will I survive?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely recommend giving Grace a pacifier or bottle right when you are taking off. It will help with her ears.

    Try not to stress about flying with her. Reyna wasn't the greatest on the way home from Florida and I just said, "oh, well." I had to stop worrying about the others around us. Most of them, I am sure had little kids at some point. Just do the best you can. Take snacks. :) And always remember...they do have a full service bar on the plane. :)

    ReplyDelete