Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New York, Friday May 23

This is us finally departing on our teeny tiny plane to New York. Grace did very well on her first plane ride considering we were there 2 hours early and we were delayed another hour so she had to wait around in the airport forever. I was the big nerd taking pictures out on the tarmac of my family getting on the plane. Once in a lifetime photo op!
All I have to say is thank god for her nana and papa. It was so nice having them to available to help Adam and I out. Here she is looking over the seat at them and cracking up. She was such a trooper the whole weekend. Such a good baby...

The rest are just some pics from her first hotel stay. A nice white bed makes a wonderful background. The first night was a little rough with the sleeping but she did great going down for naps and at night the rest of the weekend considering it was a strange room and pack n' play.

We went to the rehearsal dinner once we got in on Friday. Papa stayed with Grace so Adam, my mom, and I got to stay late and enjoy ourselves. Ilene was so happy to see us which made our journey so worth it.










No comments:

Post a Comment