Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tigers Game, Saturday May 10

I'm not what you would call a "baseball fan". In fact, Adam has threatened that he will never go to another game with me again. It seems as if every time I go it rains and we wait around for hours in cold rain for the stupid game to resume. My type A personality just can't handle this so when Mere asked me to go to the game for our birthdays I was a little nervous.

But I had so much fun. It was a perfect day, I had a giant daiquiri and nachos at our standing room only seats. What is it about ballpark food that is just fantastic. Those nachos...mmmm...
Like I have said before Mere and I always celebrate our b-days together. And when I say always I mean for the last 8 years. It all started with a trip to New York City for our 21st. Holy crap we are getting old.
Blakely, Lori, Petey, Mike, Jeff, and Ruth joined us. We went to the bar after because we are Spartans and that's what we do.
Mike was cracking me up. He did the "Bill Cosby Dance" in the middle of the street on the way to the bar. We really need to get up and visit these two more often.
The b-day girl! We decided for our 30th we are going to do it up big. Hawaii or Mexico or somewhere tropical where we can drink heavily :) Who's in?

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a huge baseball fan either, but love going to the games. looks like a great time that you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally forgot to leave a comment that says....

    OF COURSE WE ARE IN FOR MEXICO!

    Do you ever know us to turn down Mexico... come on? :-)

    Let's plan a huge trip next year for your 30th with everyone willing to go! Would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete