Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ilene's Wedding Saturday May 24

Grace's first time in the pool. She loved it and looks so stinkin' cute in her swimsuit! This was a weekend of firsts for the peanut.

And now.... the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to....
Ilene and Kyle got married on Long Island at sunset overlooking the water. Breathtaking.... not that I could enjoy it because I was praying to God Grace wouldn't cry or make any noise. She did decide to blow raspberries during a poem...LOL...
As we exited the ceremony waiters handed us daiquiris and pina coladas. We then had an amazing cocktail hour with so much food I was too full to eat much of my equally amazing dinner!
This is really the only shot I got of the happy couple.....Ilene looked absolutely beautiful....

As usual, us girls were a little out of hand. We danced the night away and cracked each other up and it was as if no time had passed since that last time we were together. I love you girls!
Congrats Ilene!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful wedding! Grace still looks tons like Adam, but I think I can actually see you more and more! Glad you guys had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Glad to hear that Grace did well traveling.

    Love the bathingsuit!

    ReplyDelete