Monday, April 7, 2008

Leaving A Comment

I have been meaning to post how to leave a comment for a while now. I hear from many of you out there that you visit my blog frequently but you are not sure on how to leave a comment. I am a sucker for comments and I started this whole thing as a way to stay in touch with all of you near and far so please leave me a message!

So here is the deal:

1. Click on the link at the end of a post labeled "Comments"

2. Type your message in the box labeled "Leave Your Comment"

3. Type the letters you see in the word verification box (this helps eliminate spam)

4. Choose and identity. You DO NOT have to be a registered user to leave a comment. You can select "Google/Blogger" if you have a hotmail, gmail, or google user ID and password OR you can select "Open ID" and just type in your name.

5. Hit "Publish Your Comment". Easy as that! Now I want to hear from all you lurkers out there! That means you- Mom, Ann, Nicki, Beckie, Nancy, Sally, Peggy, Julie, Ilene.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) Im posting a comment. I already knew how, I just thought I would say Hi! Have a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I can't help I'm registered as Nicole -- it's still me (Nicki)! I am leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete