Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amazon is the Coolest

I read on Jenny's blog about Amazon's new frustration free packaging. As you all know I created a Christmas list for Grace and myself on Amazon this year. Here is something else that is new and cool at Amazon: The Universal Wishlist. You can add gifts from ANY STORE to your wishlist. Don't carry it at Amazon? Cheaper somewhere else? No problem. Just download this little button and off the the wide world of web shopping you go!! Everything you want in ONE place.

4 comments:

  1. oh! i didn't know about the universal wishlist! how cool. i just love amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane - I love all your links. The universal wishlist is cool. And, I checked out the dream dinners site, there aren't any in our area, but it looks pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the UWL button for a bit now and I LOVE it! Its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's pretty cool! I will have to show Drew and we can use it for our Christmas lists. Drew's grandparents always make us give them a Christmas list from us and this will make it easy!

    ReplyDelete