Sunday, November 9, 2008

Productivity Is My Middle Name

HA! Yeah right. More like procrastination but I digress. You won't believe it but I actually (gasp) Christmas shopped this weekend. I bought presents for 8 of the 22 people on my list. Pretty dang good! We have a crazy-busy November coming up and I am having gallbladder surgery on the 3rd of December so I figured I better get a head start. I hate waiting until the last minute. I went to Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi and got some of the tougher people on my list taken care of. My goal is to have it all done by mid December so I can relax and enjoy the holiday season.

I also went over to Nicole's for another scrap night. I finished Grace's monthly collage pages and got one other page done. I spend more time talking, laughing, and eating than actually getting pages done. Now I just need to get some pictures printed out so I am prepared for next time. This is such a great group of girls and we always have fun.

Today we went out for breakfast, a Target run, and enjoyed just being home. Well some of us did. Adam feels the need to go out and freeze his you know what off in the hunt of "the big buck". I signed myself up for Dream Dinners, put together a Christmas list for Grace, and got some laundry done. I feel *almost* ready for week.

6 comments:

  1. dream dinners is awesome! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream Dinners is a lot of fun. ENjoy and let me know what you made.

    I started a little Christmas shopping. I hope to be done, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still doing the 4 gifts for Grace this year? What were the categories again? I LOVE that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I am planning on doing that again this year. I got that idea from Nicole. Something you WANT, something you NEED, something to PLAY with, something to READ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am CRAZY impressed with your Christmas shopping! Last year I was way ahead of the game too, knowing I was going to have Luke around Christmas! This year, I can't seem to get in "the mood" or motivated. Maybe it's the sad state of our economic affairs! So looking foward to Dream Dinners... placed me order this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all sound like my scrapbooking crew!!! We spent every Tuesday last year together watching American Idol and when that ended we decided to keep the weekly Tuesday night going but now we scrapbook! My friend Jamie has the perfect scrapbooking area (and at the time she was the only one who scrapbooked!) Now she has us all addicted! We get together and have dinner (finger foods) and wine first, which sometimes lasts longer then the actual time we spend scrapbooking because we all just talk so much!

    ReplyDelete