Saturday, November 15, 2008

Its a National Holiday

It's like Christmas morning around here. Yup, that's right, opening day of gun season. Adam spent the night at his parents last night so they can all go out together and do whatever they do. They come back to Adam's grandparents house for a big breakfast, go back out, then back in for a big lunch. You get the point. I just think it it so funny. They are so excited about going out and sitting in the cold ass rain waiting to shoot something. Everybody needs a hobby, right? I am sure he doesn't get spending 6 hours scrapbooking either :) Or as he calls it, "scrapbook loser land". HAHA

I bought this organizer tote at Michael's this week and organized my scrap tote so that I could fit everything I need for a crop in it. It works so much better! Today I have a bead class at 3 where I am making this and then tonight we are going over to Stephanie and Drew's for dinner and game night! Fun times!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's cold and rainy.... just what they love right? :-) Have fun at your bead class..... sorry I couldn't end up going....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get one of those small totes to hold the little things?? I have one of those on my Christmas list! :) Have fun at your bead class, never been to one.

    ReplyDelete