Sunday, November 9, 2008

Potter Park Zoo

We took Grace to Potter Park Zoo last weekend. I know she is a little young for the zoo but I thought we could take advantage of the winter hours that started Nov 1st and get FREE admission. The weather cooperated for the most part and Grace really enjoyed the animals. It was nice because we could just do what we wanted without having to fight crowds or feel like we had to stay a certain amount of time because we paid for it. Might have to start a tradition of going in the fall!
I get this look ALL THE TIME. By the way, I cut her hair. What do you think?

Oh, there is the happy baby.
In the reptile and bird house. We are standing in front of the spider monkeys (yeah, not sure why they were in the reptile and bird house). She really liked the turtles.
This guy could use a visit to the dentist. Yikes.
Nope, not gonna sit still for a picture. Places to go, animals to see.

7 comments:

  1. We took Reyna to the zoo when she was itty bitty and slept thru most of it. We love the zoo.

    Good job on the haircut. I have contemplated cutting Reyna's, but I can see a disaster waiting to happen. I am not good with hair. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Who does'nt love the zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics as always! I don't think I've taken any decent pics in weeks... bad mom... no memory card STILL! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! I didn't realize the zoo was open this late. That's awesome. I am making a note for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice collage! I like the white border in between the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of awesome stroller is that?!? It looks cool!

    ReplyDelete