Friday, January 22, 2010

Gender Poll

LeeAnn should be able to tell what these little bugs in my belly are soon. So, place your vote here! Some things to keep in mind:

*Identical girls are more common than boys
*I think they are boys (but I thought Grace was a boy too, lol)

Please leave a comment so I know your guess.


There is also an ExpectNet poll on the top right of my page that will be there until the babies are born. Click here to guess not only gender, but birthdate and size. There will be a prize for the closest guess!!

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm...this is a tough one! While I could totally see you and Adam with two little boys, I'm thinking they may be girls. There is a girl frenzy these days. Even when I was in the hospital, 7 of the 8 births were girls! So that's my vote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a one each vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... do you already know that they are identicals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are girls... I so voted girls.... :-) I will be shocked if they are boys. Don't know why exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping for boys but just because I love my twin boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update your blog with your newest information! I need some reading material! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted girls today....I have a pretty BIG hunch I am right....

    ReplyDelete