Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 22

I knew I was going to screw myself. Put it out there in the the blogosphere and it will come back and bite you in the ass. I was feeling all honkey dory there for a few weeks and then I started growing at an astounding rate. Feeling uncomfortable, having trouble sleeping, feeling like I can't breathe, getting fatigued doing simple every day tasks. Ugh, guess the honeymoon is over.

We have been potty training Grace. She was upstairs and started yelling she needed to poop. In order to catch her in time I ran and then took the stairs 2 at a time to get to her. I thought I was going to have a stroke. 22 weeks people! Have I mentioned I am 5'2"?! Oh yeah, carrying 2 humans?

I went maternity shopping yesterday because yes, thats right, I am already growing out of my maternity clothes. In order to fit my big belly shirts are giant in the shoulders, arms, and everywhere else. I look like a ridiculous freaking tent. Meanwhile, I have Miss 18-Weeks-First-Time-Preggo next to me in the dressing room who barely has a freaking bump. She is all happy and excited and bubbling over with anticipation. I wanted to punch her in the face. Yup, cause I am a really good person like that.

Anywho, I am going to try and be a better person. I am blessed to be carrying 2 babies. I know that. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. But good GOD it's hard sometimes!! And scary...and gives me anxiety. Nothing a few bags of Hershey Kisses won't fix.



The babies are the size of spaghetti squash this week. They are 11 inches from head to heel and weigh about a pound each.

5 comments:

  1. Look at that baby bump! You're getting so big. I can't believe its going by so fast, either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE!!! Seriously Jane! Those babies have gotten sooo big! I can't believe how big you are in that pic! I mean that as a good thing too. :) You are soo freakin cute preggo! I cant wait to see you this weekend! I can rub your belly? right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much you have popped out! You should put a side by side picture of weeks 20 and 22. What a difference 2 weeks makes! Plus a vacaction :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, I have to admit that when I scrolled down to your picture, I laughed... Out loud:) Your belly is so cute! And I am so freakin' jealous I never looked that way pregnant! It's great to read you're feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. You do look very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete