Monday, February 16, 2009

Alumni Meet 09


(click on collage for bigger image) This past weekend was the Michigan State Alumni Meet. It was great to see everyone and what they are up to now. We are introduced at the meet, go out to dinner as a group, and had an "afterparty" at the assistant coach's house. On this night my school record that I have held on the balance beam for the last 8 years was broken. It was a beautiful routine and I was glad I was there to see it. Now what will be my claim to fame- lol?

Grace really enjoyed herself. Here she is just staring at the MSU team. She was so intrigued by the whole thing. She was supposed to be standing with me while we all introduced ourselves- that didn't work out so well.

A future gymnast on our hands?


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Grace is getting so big. It is amazing the difference from when we had her on the first place podium last year. I wish I could have been there. I'm sure you girls had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels!!! I was at the meet when my Ball State Uneven bars record was tied. I loved that I got to see the routine! So I guess I am still a co-record holder. Ball State is hosting MAC this year and we are having a alumni gathering. I can't wait to get back up to Ball State. It's been two years since I have been to a meet!

    ReplyDelete