Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Etsy Shop

http://www.janedawson.etsy.com/

I have been making a lot of jewelry lately and decided to start my own Etsy Shop. If your not familiar with Etsy it is a website where you can buy or sell all things handmade or vintage. I could shop for hours here. People are so talented and you can find such unique things!

I really enjoy making jewelry and it is kind of my escape and stress relief. I have given away a few as a gifts and people are so thrilled with something that is handmade and personal. The couple of necklaces pictured above are just a few examples of the 12 things I have for sale right now.

So, check it out!!

Jane Dawson Designs Etsy Shop


j

10 comments:

  1. beautiful stuff jane! that's awesome you started a shop. i love etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Congrats! Maybe if I ever get my act together we could go into business together.... sell your product to my photography clients with images from their session....hmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat Jane, I want to buy one with the boys names on it!! You go with your little jewelry making self!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love something like this for Mother's Day. I will keep it in mind. Gorgeous jewelry! You are quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really neat! I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie had it right! What a great mother's day gift to get! I think I might add it to my Amazon wish List! LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane,

    This is fabulous! I will be directing Jeremy your way for mothers day, I would also like to look at some ideas for the new Grandma's in Rece's life.
    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you get into making jewlery?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane, I love the initial tags. I'm definitely going to pass it on to my husband for a Mother's Day idea! You have such a great eye.

    ReplyDelete