Monday, February 16, 2009

My Funny Valentines

Hope everyone had a great Valentines day. We don't usually make a big deal out of the day but this year Adam surprised me with a ski weekend at Shanty Creek Resort next weekend for just the two of us. I was so surprised and touched, it has been a while since we did anything just the two of us.

These pictures are from Saturday morning. G continues to love books and her and daddy were reading on her bedroom floor. It makes my heart melt to see the two of them snuggling, all the Valentines Day gift I need is the two of them :)

2 comments:

  1. What great pic's! I love the second one. Shanty Creek? What a great surprise. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I love Shanty Creek, although its been awhile since we've been there. We are hoping to go next winter and get Porter out on the bunny hill! I hope you guys have a great time!

    ReplyDelete