Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow Daze

The longer I live in Michigan the more I dislike the snow and cold. I get in such a funk this time of year. It gets dark at 5 o'clock and is so cold that I can't stand to be outside more than a minute. When I was younger I really didn't mind it... but maybe that was because I traveled so much... to warm places. Ugh, it is just so depressing in this state!! I need a tropical vacation BAD! See why I haven't blogged in two weeks? Who wants to hear that kind of complaining- lol.

My little one, on the other hand, seems to actually like the snow. Poor kid hasn't been outside in months. So, daddy bundled her up in her 6-9 month old snowsuit to play in the snow. 6-9 months, really? It is so big and padded she can barely move.

Speaking of not being able to move in a snow suit, check out this flashback to last year. She was not that in to the snow. She just looked at us like we were nuts. Even then she had those looks. You never have to guess what she is thinking :)

What a difference a year makes! She cried when daddy brought her inside and kept pointing toward the door to go back out. She was turning into a purple popsicle. Bending over to pick up her mitten was QUITE the task. Not easy to bend in that snowsuit.


So, I moving to Arizona. Who is coming with me? :)

3 comments:

  1. How in the world is that thing 6-9 months?? It's huge! I will come to AZ with you. Or anywhere that you don't have to wear a snuggie around your house because it's so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you - this time of year really blows. i want sunshine and warmth! your little purple popsicle is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come stay with me in NC or possibly FL anytime :)

    ReplyDelete